- 2 cups – plain yogurt
- 1 tsp – roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups – tender spinach leaves
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp.
How to Make Spinach Curd Raita
- Wash, clean, cut and boil the leaves for 1-2 minutes just, till they wilt.
- Meanwhile add the curd, roasted cumin powder, salt and chilli powder together in a bowl and beat well until smooth setting aside some leaves for garnishing.
- Mix well until it is Blend.
- Garnish with the remaining spinach leaves and more cumin powder before serving.
- Recipe Courtesy: http://chefinyou.com/