- 100 g – almonds
- 1.5 cup – milk
- 4 tbsp – drinking chocolate powder
- 1 tbsp – butter
- ¼ cup – sugar
- 2 tbsp – corn flour
- ¼ tsp – vanilla essence
- 8 to 10 almonds, cut finely and lengthwise for decoration
How to Make Almond Chocolate Pudding
- Mix corn flour in ¼ cup milk.
- Mix chocolate powder and butter in the rest of the milk.
- Soak the almonds in water for 1 hour.
- Peel the skin and make a paste.
- In a non-stick pan, mix almond paste and rest of the ingredients and keep stirring for 3 to 4 mins on slow fire.
- Take a greased mould and spread the mixture and keep it in the fridge for half an hour.
- When it sets, decorate with the finely cut almonds and serve.