- 1 cup pista.
- 2 cups sugar.
- 1.25 to 1.5 cups ghee.
- Milk just enough to grind the pista.
- Pista essence – 2 to 3 drops.
How to Make Tasty Pista Cake
- Soak pista for 4 hours in cold water. Peel the skin and grind pista into a paste, adding milk instead of water. The paste must be like tomato sauce.
- In a thick-bottom vessel, pour the paste and sugar and keep it on the stove.
- Keep stirring constantly so that it does not stick to the vessel.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, start adding ghee little by little. The cake will start thickening.
- Add as much ghee as is needed. Once the cake leaves the bottom of the vessel, add the essence and stir once.
- Pour it in a greased tray and let it cool for some time.
- Then cut it into desired shapes.
- Your pista cake is ready to eat.